- Address: 2805 Lower Wynndel Rd
- City: Creston
- Zip / Postal Code: V0B 1G8
- Province / State: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Phone Number: (250) 428-7297
- Website: http://www.paws-crestonbc.org
- Listed: August 14, 2013 4:43 pm
The Creston Pet Adoption and Welfare Society (PAWS) is a registered charity established in 1996. We are a volunteer based organization committed to finding safe, loving, forever homes for abused, abandoned, stray and unwanted animals in the Creston Valley.
PAWS serves an area of approximately 3500 square miles in the southeast corner of British Columbia. In 2010, our goal to establish Claudia’s Place, a full service animal shelter facility, was achieved.
PAWS is a no-kill rescue organization. We DO NOT kill animals for space, or because they are injured, or ill, or have behavior problems, or have physical disabilities, or because they have been in our care ‘too long.’ Only if an animal’s injury or illness is, in the opinion of both our veterinarian and our board of directors, beyond help and the animal is suffering, with no hope of quality of life, will such an animal be gently and humanely euthanized.
677 total views, 1 today
Information about the listing poster
- Listed by: PetAdopt.ca Shelter Listings
- Member Since: July 26, 2013
Other items listed by PetAdopt.ca Shelter Listings
- L.A. Animal Shelter
- Sarnia and District Humane Society
- Thunder Bay Humane Society
- London Humane Society
- Upper Credit Humane Society